Customer experience is the name of the game for technology vendors. And when you’re counting on partners to grow your business, partner experience and customer experience go hand in hand. Today’s guest is Jeff McCullough, Global Vice President of Channel Sales at Park Place Technologies, a leader in data center services. Jeff describes how to measure partner and customer experience on your journey to customer success.
- Build a closed-loop feedback system to survey customer feedback after every customer event, and as quickly after the service is delivered as possible.
- Keep your customer surveys super short to increase response rates.
- For a closed-loop, Park Place puts all of their survey information into a weekly report reviewed by the executive team. And have someone assigned to go back to the customers to get more information on any negative scores.
- Customer satisfaction can be a key piece of your value proposition to your partners who want to know that their customers are going to be happy with your service.
- Partner experience includes ease of doing business topics as well as business issues like impact on partner growth and profitability.
- Measure partner experience using your own system metrics as well as through partner surveys and partner advisory boards.
- Know your attach rate for partners; what’s the product and services drag for every $ dollar of your product. That’s a key measurement of your value proposition.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn
- Listen to Hope Galley: How To Leverage Partners To Drive Customer Success